|LaCrosse Technology XG-55 Altimeter Compass Watch is much more than just a stylish wristwatch Ė itís versatile enough to wear either hiking or when youíre simply running errands!
Featuring a large, easy-to-read LCD display screen that is backlit for easy night viewing, this sophisticated watch has electronic sensors that measure altitude, direction, temperature and barometric pressure. It is carefully designed and created for outdoor enthusiasts.
This stylish LaCrosse Altimeter Compass Watch has a black resin band and an attractive LCD face outlined in gray.
Designed for a variety of outdoor activities, the compass watch has five different weather forecast icons (clouds, partly cloudy, rain, storm, sun) based upon changing air pressure.
The compass, which points to magnetic North, has 16 cardinal indications with bearing in degrees; measuring range of 0 to 359 degrees; and a resolution of 1 to 60 graphical pointers.
- Chronograph measures elapsed time and lap times
- Includes digital time with seconds, day and date display
- Two daily alarms and hourly chime
- Watch face has almost 1.25-inch diameter
- Current temperature display from 14 to 140 degrees F
- Compass provides 16 directions with digital backward bearing
- Altimeter mode measuring range -2,306 to 30,065 feet
- Includes chronograph mode with 100 lap measuring history and 1/100th of a second resolution
- Barometer mode has 23-hour pressure history graph and history recall
- Water-resistant case up to 30 feet
- Low battery indicator
- Auto-calendar preprogrammed to 2099
- 12 or 24-hour time mode
- Weather forecasting icons based upon changing air pressure
- Countdown timer
- Backlit for easy night viewing
- Powered by one CR2032 battery (included)
- One-year limited manufacturer warranty
- User Manual