|LaCrosse Technology WS-8117U-IT-AL Digital Atomic Clock with Moonphase and Remote Temperature - Silver provides you with a host of weather information and super-accurate time!
This stylish atomic clock has an attractive silver finish and displays the most precise and accurate time possible. A radio signal is received daily from Colorado that updates the atomic clock to within one second of official U.S. government time. The atomic clock even automatically resets for Daylight Savings Time!
The atomic clock displays indoor and outdoor temperatures, moon phase, and includes day/date in your choice of four languages.
This very affordable time and weather unit includes one wireless remote temperature sensor with an effective range of approximately 100 feet (unobstructed).
- Atomic clock never needs resetting
- Sleek silver finish adds to any room in your home or office
- Base unit displays indoor and outdoor temperature, moon phase and digital time
- User-selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature modes
- Displays moon phase in eight different images
- Time alarm with snooze function
- Day can be displayed in English, French, Spanish or German
- Mount clock on wall or use on desk or table tops
- Atomic clock signal effective in continental U.S
- 12 or 24-hour time mode
- Outdoor sensor temperature range -21 to 140 degrees F
- Display unit powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Remote sensor powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
| May we also suggest:
Batteries for Long Life and Cold Climates
||Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Battery
People who purchased this item also purchased: