LaCrosse Technology WT-3181-PL 18 Inch Atomic Analog Wall Clock
is a jumbo, 18-inch diameter atomic timepiece that’s easy to read!
This colossal atomic clock from LaCrosse sports an attractive platinum plastic frame and features both an analog thermometer and an analog hygrometer on the lower half of the clock face. Temperature information is displayed in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius while humidity is displayed in percentage.
Designed for use either in a dry outdoor environment or inside, this affordable weather-resistant atomic clock has bold 1 3/16-inch tall numerals for easy viewing from a distance.
The indoor and outdoor atomic clock resets itself daily to within one second of official U.S. government time via radio signal from Fort Collins, Colorado. The clock also automatically resets for Daylight Savings Time.
This attractive, extra-large atomic wall clock is the perfect timekeeping unit for the home, office, patio or deck!
- 18" Plastic
- Analog Temperature (°F and °C)
- Analog Hygrometer (%RH)
- Atomic time with manual setting
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 time zone settings
- Operates on 1 AA alkaline battery (not included)
- Temperature range: -10 degrees Fahrenheit to +130 degrees Fahrenheit and -30 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius
- Humidity range: 1% to 99% (%RH)
- After signal is received, press Time Zone button to set
- Manual Reset Button
- User Manual