|LaCrosse Technology EA3010 Hand-Held Anemometer is the perfect tool for outdoor professionals or amateur meteorologists with an interest in knowledge about the wind!
Easily carried in a shirt or pants pocket, the approximately 4-inch by less than 2-inch anemometer is a small yet accurate wind-measuring device that also displays temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The anemometer provides information on wind speed measured in mph, Knots, Km/h or m/s. It also measures wind chill.
Simple to operate, this LaCrosse hand-held anemometer features a Beaufort wind scale bar graph display and checks temperature at 10-second intervals. The anemometer also includes an LCD backlight for easy viewing and a water-resistant case.
- Pocket-sized for easy transport
- Includes neckband
- Simple to operate
- Ideal for outdoor professionals or amateurs
- Weather-resistant case
- Measures temperature, wind speed and wind chill
- Temperature readouts available in Fahrenheit or Celsius formats
- Wind speed measured in mph, Knots, Km/h or m/s
- Wind speed displays on Beaufort wind scale bar graph
- LCD backlight engages when function keys are pressed and held down
- Operates on one (1) CR2032 lithium cell battery with approximate battery life of 12 months (not included)
- Recommended operating temperature is from –21 degrees F to 138 degrees F
- Wind speed measuring range 0.4 mph to 67 mph
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- User Manual